Grunff

Timothy Smith wrote:

OK - I think it is going to come up and start again. Hopefully I will be
able to scrape the existing glue off the floor and the pressure hose it
off the back of the tiles. Unless anyone can suggest another wya ?

I think that's too hasty. Cleaning semi-dried adhesive is not going to
be easy, and will take a very long time. This will be especially true if
it has dried sufficiently to be walked on without noticeable movement.

You may not be able to get many of the tiles up without breaking them -
they are big tiles.

If you're really worried, how about trying to lift say 3 sample tiles at
3 locations. Examine the adhesive. Has it set? Were the tiles easy to
take up?

--
Grunff