Prometheus

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 08:05:06 -0500, Duane Bozarth
wrote:

Prometheus wrote:

Yeah, they're not perfect, but hardly as bad as the OP makes them out
to be- ...

I suspect they're a lot like any large company--various individuals will
be of varying help. How good service you get probably depends on who
answers the phone.

I wonder how much they look at customer loyalty as well- I'll bet that
if they pull up your info, and it shows that you registered 5 or 6 six
of their products in the past couple of years they put a little more
oomph into making you happy than if you've only bought one- though I
could be wrong (and often am!)