larry

"Martin Angove" wrote in message
In message ,
"larry" wrote:

snip

Except for the first time, when I was allowed to choose two jobs which
"illustrate the range of work undertaken" - I showed one complete rewire
and one installation of outside lighting.

got my annual visit tomorrow, i hate it. it isn't a fear of my standards
but
what happens once you leave. a lot can happen in 12 - 18 months.

What do you mean by that, "what happens once you leave"?

most of my work is in commercial and industrial sites and these seem to use
the floor sweeper to do work if they think it isn't a big job. last week
found a bit of 1.5mm swa terminated to the 100A incomer of the 3phase
distboard, this was feeding a 30A 3ph machine. what starts off a good job
can soon be bodged by "helpful" employees

loz