Doctor Drivel

"John Cartmell" wrote in message
In article ws.net,
:::Jerry:::: wrote:
Anyway, all the radials I've ever come across have only one or two

outlets
per circuit, and certainly didn't cross room or floor boundaries.

Could that be because peoiple didn't have many electrical appliances? Less
than 30 years ago when we moved to our present house we were considered

quite
odd for wanting more than one single socket in each of the bedrooms; in
planning a new (small) room I'm likely to include three double sockets

whilst
the (ex) garage will require 30!

I put 4 sockets with TV point, in each corner of the living room. People
were confused and thought it overkill. The TV, VCR, Stereo bits, etc took
the four up. I could arrange the furniture to just about anywhere, everyone
else had double adaptors and the TV always in the same place.