kip

Well if he doesn't return your e-mails then just let it go,,,
Then we dont have to read your dribble.

kip smartass
"Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 15:03:19 -0500, "jakdedert"
wrote:

The other scope he has up for bid
does NOT have the serial # taped over. My guess is the same...he's got
lots
o' scopes and doesn't want to take lots o' pics....

He has TWO scopes up for auction right now. I have sold MANY things, and
taking a pic of the ACTUAL item I'm selling is very important to a BUYER.
If I can't be assured that I'm actually receiving the item as pictured on
the auction page, I won't buy. I contacted him but never heard back (ok
kip smartass?). Looks like he buys and sells scopes, maybe he puts
together a "frankenscope" using the parts of several to make one that
works. But again, if I can't see the actual thing I'm buying, then
something ain't right. He also makes a big deal about calibration, which
is important to me also. And yet I don't see a cal sticker in any of his
pics. Oh well. Just wasn't meant to be. Somewhere in this world is an
oscilloscope just for me.