Upscale

"Bob" wrote in message

2. Does the existing 3/4" particle board need to be reinforced, like
with another 3/4" layer of MDF?

I've mounted my 3hp Makita 3613BR in the wing of my contractor's tablesaw to
cut the rail and stiles when I was making some kitchen cabinets for my
mother. The wings on my tablesaw are cast iron so there was no problem
supporting the router. I did have to spend a great deal of time and effort
with a metal cut off disk mounted in an electric drill to cut through the
wing and grind away some of the support structures of the wing to make room
for the router.

It worked fine with blocks of maple screwed to my ordinary tablesaw fence as
router fences.