Ernie Leimkuhler

In article _RiFe.48812$4o.19530@fed1read06,
"SteveB" wrote:

I want to connect some stainless together so it will look nice. 16-22 ga.
range. It has to be better than the SS pop rivets. I don't want that sharp
raggedy edge hanging out the back. Pop rivets will work when I want to join
a piece of SS to square tube, and the back part won't be visible, but when
it will be, and can grab a finger, not acceptable.

Where can I get something that will work nice? Is this something that is
pounded together, done with a crimper, or what? Also want to do copper and
steel.

Ideas about sources on a system that will be simple to use?

Steve

http://www.rjleahy.com/

The rivet kings

Also check out a Tandy Leather store near you for 2 piece rivets.

--
"I love deadlines, especially the wooshing sound they make as
they fly by" - Douglas Adams