Doug Miller

In article , "Doug Kanter" wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
m...
In article , "Doug Kanter"
wrote:
"Doug Miller" wrote in message
om...

Based on what ALL the participants in this thread were talking about,
you
thought pure lemon oil, straight from the lemon, contained mineral oil?
Context meant nothing to you?

Certainly not. Where did that come from, anyway? It's YOU who has the
confusion between lemon oil and mineral oil, not me -- YOU said lemon
oil
is
just flavored mineral oil.

OK - you can have the last word, which is the ONLY goal here. This is no
longer worth the effort.

It never was. But it's amusing to wind you up and watch the lunacy emerge.
The
more you write, the less sense you make; the less sense you make, the
funnier
it gets.

Lunacy?

Yes, lunacy. Want an example? Just look above. I had written previously that
your stated belief that lemon oil is simply flavored mineral oil is incorrect;
from this you managed to conclude that I thought that lemon oil contains
mineral oil. I can't even begin to imagine how you managed *that* leap.

All you do is ask questions, but you are totally unable to explain
what YOU believe about the subject at hand.

If you would read what I've actually written, you'd see that I've made it
quite clear what I believe: that lemon oil is in fact NOT the same as flavored
mineral oil, in contradiction to your statement that you "know" that's all it
is. I'm sorry you find this so confusing.

--
Regards,