Lurch

Default HELP fitting a bathroom ceiling light!

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 20:04:31 +0100, Shaun
strung together this:

Hmm OK - this seems to go against what I was told by the previous
poster so I'm kinda back to square one! From the pictures I posted can
you clarify which is which before I burn the house down?

In this case the thread is plastic so if you do get them the wrong way
round it's no biggie. It is good practice to get them the right way
round as some fitttings have an exposed metal thread.
You want to connect the live to the terminal that is connected to the
centre pin of the fitting.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd