CJT

Default Hiding oscilloscope serial number on eBay

Nomen Nescio wrote:
I've been looking at an oscilloscope on eBay. Seems real nice. It isn't
the deal of the century, but seems better than most. But the seller has
taped over or blocked out the serial number on all the pics posted. Other
than the thing being stolen, what other possible and logical reason(s)
could there be to block out the serial number?

Maybe he wants to substitute in a different one at shipment. You be the
judge which is likely to be the more desirable one.