Doug Kanter

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 20:25:27 GMT, Doug Kanter
wrote:

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 19:42:51 GMT, Doug Kanter

wrote:

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

So it _is_ a global statement. You are saying that the substance sold
for wood treatment, called "lemon oil", is in fact not oil of lemon,
but
is in fact lemon-flavored mineral oil. Yes?

No, it's related to the products I found. I haven't found pure lemon
oil.
And, ****IN MY OPINION***, I think others in this discussion were also
referring to typical products found in grocery stores, Home Depot,
woodworking stores, etc.

Google knows a bunch of sources... a search string of:
"pure lemon oil" guitar

- shows a bunch of 'em.

I believe it, but it always feels wrong to me to pay almost as much for
shipping as the product itself, unless it's something that either unique
or
essential.

Once again you miss the point.

No - I'm skipping over points that aren't worth obsessing about any more.