Mark Healey

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 07:35:42 +0000, Jerry Foster wrote:

"Mark Healey" wrote in message
news
I'd like to cut some rings to make chainmail. I'm using 16ga mig wire and
winding them on a 1/4 inch dowel.

I want to cut them with a jewelers slotting saw. I've found the blades
all over the place but can't find an arbor that will fit into a 3/8 inch
drill chuck. Where do I get one?

Hand holding a jewler's saw in a drill might prove a little vicious... It
is going to want to grab and jerk. I'd suggest a Dremel tool with a cutoff
wheel.

The drill is already taken apart and mounted (The trigger is in a pedal so
I could foot operate it.) I don't plan to hold it.

--
Mark Healey
marknews(at)healeyonline(dot)com