Sacramento Dave

" wrote in message
oups.com...
Greetings,

I also had a bad experience with Terminex. I had a rep inspect 5 of my
properties and he got back to me that one of them had an active
infestation and wanted to charge me 1000's. I told him to show me. We
went over together and he showed me some wood with signs of termite
damage and I told him that he didn't understand. I need to see a live
termite before I spend money. Alas, he could not find one. He was
sure to tell me that he knew they were there and just because he could
not find one doesn't mean they aren't. He was unable to give me
convincing evidence of anything but a past infestation. I think it was
a scam.

William

I did find spots in my house with damage and no termites. The bad part
though wood I tore out with no visible evidence were full of them. Those
basterds eat from the inside out. From all the work I did I doubt I found
all the damage. I found more than any inspection, But when your tearing
stuff it exposes more.