da_test

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 21:21:00 -0500, Jim Adney
wrote:

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 11:37:00 -0700 da_test
wrote:

I have noticed that if I wiggle the jungle board, the
picture will be restored if it's currently blue and vice versa.

From what you've discovered, I'd look very closely at the connectors
between the board and whatever it plugs into. Clean the pins, make
sure that there is good tension between each pin and its mate, and
make sure that the soldered connections on each side of each
connection are sound.

-
Jim Adney
Madison, WI 53711 USA

H Jim,
This board is actually soldered directly
to the main board, not "plugged in".
It's vertical board E1 he
http://home.comcast.net/~davetest/27xbr.jpg

I unsoldered all 50 pins and removed it completely,
checked for anything loose near the lower part of the board,
and same on the main "A" board. resoldered it back
but problem remains.

Because of it's location when it's operational
there's very little access to the board. It's hard to
*see* the components let alone do anything else.
Dave