Gunner

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 00:33:53 GMT, Steve Walker
wrote:

Gunner wrote:

snip

a couple thousand green LEDs (some plain..some on
standoffs),

snip

coupla thousand? cool. I always wanted to make a custom wall hanging.
Lemme explain.

10 led driver circuit, cascade 1 or 2 more.
3 channels of sound, split bass, mid, treble.

Color organ, remember?

stereo.

kinda like fireworks, but it'd take about, lessee low end. 10 led's per
spike, 6 spikes per channel, 3 channels , in stereo.

6 times 10 times 3 times 2.

360 leds. maybe 720 if 20 per spike. 2 fer .99 at radio shack. Way too
expensive, for way too many years. Dreamed about this since, say the
Eighties.

How much for a thousand?

Let me check and see exactly how many there are per bag. Ill email you
in the next week or two. This coming weekend will be a full one,
moving.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner