gary

Big house!

"v" wrote in message
On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 09:45:18 -0400, someone wrote:

You're right on all counts.

IF allowed, run one full size vent to a roof terminal out of sight.
Connect all branch vents to this vent stack in the attic.

Yup. Multiple vents is typically done for economy of material and/or
ease of work. On a wide sprawling house if the vents are 60 feet
apart yeah it is understandable not to try to tie them together.
Personally as an owner, I'd prefer not to have unneeded roof
penetrations that might be fine now but maybe trouble later.

However, my house DOES have multiple vents - the 'wings' are not the
same height as the center section, and the bathrooms in the wings are
indeed something like 60 feet apart....