Edwin Pawlowski

"Dan" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun 24 Jul 2005 01:27:12p, nospambob wrote in
:

I replaced the pad of the PC333 ROS shortly after buying it because I
applied pressure while sanding, mistake. Heat melts the loops on a
Velcro pad.

Good Lord. I've been using mine for a couple years and applying what I
thought was pretty hard pressure now and then, and haven't had any trouble
with the pad.

Just how hard were you pushing that thing, and what were you doing?

One of the magazines just had an article about using ROS and pushing is
defeating the workings and takes longer. I can't imagine enough to melt the
Velcro.