Chip C wrote:
wrote:
Vic Dura wrote:
It's been a long time since I've bought a gas can. I need some new
ones and all I could easily find are vent-less. Do these pour and seal
well? I need cans to store generator gasoline for up to six months; so
I need something that seals well. Will they work in this application?

So? Buy one and poke an air hole in it.

This would allow gas fumes to escape and collect in whatever storage
area the can was in. That's bad, you get on the news that way. Properly
vented cans have sealable vents to keep closed when you're not actually
pouring.

So? Get your chainsaw out and whittle a stick to poke in the hole when
you aren't pouring gas.

Chip C