Greetings,

(I don't know about sentricon but) I understand that bait "trap" in
general are NOT to stop termites. They are to detect them and perhaps
to keep them from getting in the house but what are they going to do
for the termites in the ceiling?

Termite damage in a 100 year old home? So what? Does the wood need
replacing? Most 100 year old homes have some damage. The real
question is if the infestation is active?

Find out if the owner (you?) is guaranteed against termite damage by
the exterminator or otherwise. If so, call upon the insurance to (try
to get them to) fix the damage.

Hope this helps,
William