Default Wetroom Electrics Sanity Check Please!

Hello All

I plan to do the following in my new wetroom regarding the electrics
and need a sanity check!

I have spurred off the ring main with a 30 AMP junction box which is
under wooden floor boards which will remain accessible. This junction
box is outside the wetroom.

I have one spur running to a 13AMP switched FCU which is located on the
wall outside the wetroom using ring main cable (2.5mm) This will then
be wired into a thermostat which will control warmup UFH. The TSTAT is
also situated outside of the wetroom above the FCU by approx 1.5
metres. The UFH will pull 1KW.

The other spur will be running to a switched FCU timer which will
control my dual energy towel radiator also using ring main cable.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?W1EA22D85

The towel rad will pull 300W. This again is sited outside the wetroom
next to the FCU for the UFH. From the timer I plan to run another
length of ring main cable to a 20amp flex outlet wall plate. The
heating element for the towel rad will be wired to this.

Is it safe to have a flex outlet plate in the wetroom, just a standard
one? or can you purchase IP65 rated flex outlet plates. If the standard
is OK, how comes, is it becuase you wont actually be attempting to
touch it with your mits??

I see the heating element has IP64 stamped on it where it screws into
the radiator.

Any help and comments appreciated TIA

Cheers

Richard