Andy Hall

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 16:49:23 +0100, "andrewpreece"
wrote:

I have never seen glass fibre wallpaper. However, I have seen 1m wide glass
fibre geotextile, for putting under gravel in driveways. It could be used as
a wallpaper I
suppose, although it does not have a pattern as such, just a swirly random
fibrous
appearance. I bought some in Wickes, near the masonry and cement area.

I would have though anaglypta would be better for your purposes covers a
multitude
of sins, many attractive patterns.

Andy.

I've seen it in Sweden where it comes in a variety of patterns and
textures and is quite popular. Highly durable and certainly better
than woodchip or anaglypta. Typically it's then painted.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl