Dave Hinz

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:17:25 GMT, Doug Kanter wrote:

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

Well, I'm not Doug, but I interpreted it as equivalent of "The substance
commercially sold as 'lemon oil' is actually just lemon-flavored mineral
oil". Not sure if that's what you meant, but that's what I read it as.
Sounded like you were making a global statement about all things sold as
"lemon oil".

You're correct about my meaning. As far as "global", no. I was only
commenting on the 3 products I ran across in stores, which included the one
I finally bought.

OK, so what you said wasn't what you meant. Got it.

Miller probably thought I meant that lemon oil, when first extracted from
lemons, contained mineral oil. Miller's funny that way.

What's "funny", is that even though someone else has now agreed that
your wording isn't what you meant, you blame your failure to write
clearly on Doug.