jim rozen

In article , Dave Hinz says...he showed the
weakess that was then the cause of AQ deciding to get more

Cole was not on US soil. Is your standard attacks on US soil, or
attacks anywhere?

ARGH!

Clinton didn't respond to the attacks while they were still elsewhere.
This made AQ more bold to attack us here. It's not complicated.

We *still* haven't responded to AQ for the cole, or for 9/11.

AQ isn't IN iraq. We're not doing *anything* to slow them down.
The Iraq war is a tremendous drain on our resources and AQ is
delighted we're there spending five billion dollars per month
that we don't have, so we can set up a terrorist training camp.

Yes, we sure should have spanked somebody for the cole, for the
first WTC attack. But we didn't, because they were saudis. And the
saudis are our friends, right?

Jim

please reply to: