Dave Hinz wrote:
On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 16:29:49 -0700, Fly-by-Night CC wrote:

...making such
a national flap over a leader's infidelities come to mind.

It wasn't about his infidelities, it was about him not having the balls
to own up to them.

I disagree. It was about perjury.

Looked right in the camera and told the world he
hadn't done it, remember? Then, did the same with congress.

BFD, he said the same when deposed. That crossed the line
between dishonesty and illegality.

Too, I'm sure
glad we showed those French how to put those Vietnamese in their places
when they failed.

Yes, sometimes things get ****ed up so bad that they can't be fixed by
an incompetant military strategy. I don't consider Johnson to be an
example of a great strategist, do you?

Clearly Texas has yet to produce a President (at least a President
of the US) who was even marginally competent as Comander-in-Chief.

--

FF