Franc Zabkar

On 24 Jul 2005 18:54:49 -0400, Sam Goldwasser
put finger to keyboard and composed:

"James Sweet" writes:

wrote in message
ups.com...
Tape some squeezably soft Charmin toilet tissue over the hole in the
peizo buzzer. lol

Actually, just find the peizo buzzer. If it is not one that has the
adjustable top on it to close off the hole, get some sticky back loose
rubber foam and stick it over the hole. DO NOT completely block off the
outlet to the buzzer as it will over time damage the peizo element.

How will it damage it? I've been sticking a piece of scotch tape over the
piezo speaker in PC's to make it quieter for at least a decade, never had
one fail in any way and it makes it much quieter.

What piezo speaker inside a PC?

After a couple of minutes with Google:
http://www.uktsupport.co.uk/pb/mb/850.htm
http://www.tomshardware.com/motherbo...6/i815-12.html