da_test

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 15:37:47 -0400, "kip" wrote:

The only person that knows if its worth fixing is
YOU after you have gotten an estimate of costs.

kip

Yes, of course, you're right. The only reason I haven't
done that yet is that I have to physically get it
to the shop - it weighs a ton!

Regarding any further soldering on that board,
it's full of tiny, on surface components - looks like
a job for someone more experienced. These things
are rectangular and very small - 1/8 by 1/16 of an
inch or so.

I did try soldering on the main board
close by this board. No further luck. Perhaps
some traces are intermittent and I just can't see it.

Thanks for all the comments.
Dave