Pete Keillor

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 17:31:00 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On 24 Jul 2005 06:28:12 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

From the jeering and catcalling as they went by..it was no accident.
They were nice enough to slow down to get a good look as I went prone.
They thought they had nailed me.

Ooops

Mmm, let me guess - they were democrats!!

:^)

Jim

Given that they were a minority..its quite likely. Shrug. Driving one
of those BRO-HAMs. Shrug again.

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown

I have a hard time imagining folks like that voting at all.

I rode a bicycle during college, used to dream of a .45 under the
saddle for "helpful" people like that and dogs. I did put the 1/2"
Masters padlock & chain to good use on a bull terrier that tried to
bite my ankle. It was effective.

Pete Keillor