john

Albert1234 wrote:

Not those giant vertical turret lathes. I bought an ordinary engine lathe
made by a company called Morando in Italy in the late 60's. The model
number is PA-25. I'm trying to find a manual for it, but google didn't turn
anything up. Does anyone own one? Any ideas on where I could get a manual?
I tried machinerymanuals.com. They had one from the same company, but for a
different model, and written in French.

Try S&S Machinery in NYC. they are in Brooklyn, NY The tel. number I
have is HY-2-7400 on the manual I have for a PL-35. The manual and
cover letter is from 1960. I think Brooklyn Area code is 718. I believe
they are still in business and they were a dealer for Morando. I'm not
sure if the manual for the 35 is similar to the 25. I also have a
manual for the PL-45 but that has power carriage feed and is sure to be
different.

John