badgolferman

Default *** F I R E *** *** F I R E *** *** F I R E ***

, 7/24/2005, 3:02:01 AM, wrote:

My house is on fire, but only on the first floor. I am on the second
floor and feel pretty safe other than the smoke that is getting in
here. I plan to call the fire department but first I thought I should
ask if any of you know how to make out a house fire. I have an
advantage over the fire, because I am above it. That means I can dump
water on it and stuff. I have a cooler full of ice water next to me.
Uh oh, there is fire coming out of the heat register in this room now.
I better dump that cooler in there. Later

**** all that beer you drank on it.

--
"I miss. I miss. I miss. I make."
Seve Ballesteros describing his four-putt at Augusta's No. 16 in 1988.