Stuart Noble

Ed Sirett wrote:
On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 12:04:09 +0000, Stuart Noble wrote:

Ed Sirett wrote:

A very big plus of the IKEA unit when fitting the sink is the lack of a
void behind the cupboard. Other makers always seem to have the back panel
exactly where the tails of the mono-mixer want to go.

IIRC the Ikea carousel needs most of that space to rotate, which can be
a problem if you have 25mm pipework behind.

No. You could probably get a 110 soil stack down the corner. There might
be problem if the pipes went up/down about 600mm from the corner. They
then _might_ interfere with the carousel.

Last one I did had a pair of 25mm copper pipes and brackets running
horizontally and we made it by the skin of out teeth.