lionslair at consolidated dot net

We are still exiting a cold ice age. The fact is the fact.
Stuff popping out of the arctic circle and the glaciers giving up more
is just some of that fact.

It is also a proved fact that a single volcano - e.g. the one that ran the
US off the Phillopines bases - is far more dangerous to the world than what
man (or woman) (or both) and all of the animals and plants (decay is bad) put
together. The tons and tons of chlorine and many other chemicals changes
the earths land as well as the oceans.

With luck, we get a constant supply of fresh water delivered from outer space
in the form of the car size ice 'balls' that fall into the polar regions. Most
that come in below that are vaporized.

The physical pollution made by the earth is massive. Dig down dozens of feet
and you might find something that was on the surface a thousand years ago.
Constant dusting from outer space as well as from eruptions and storms bury
the world and in some cases pollute what man is trying to live on.

Yes man does its share but nothing like in recent years and NOTHING like the
current going on in China, and the south east Asia. Those areas as well as
India and parts of Africa are really backwards and not thinking. The people
are to poor to do for themselves but alternatives are not provided by their
governments.

Martin

--
Martin Eastburn