Oscar_Lives

Charlie S. wrote:
Most everyone in the neighborhood has a fenced in yard. So, that means
any stray dogs or more likely the dog next door find our yard a
convenient place to do his business from time to time. I've thought of
putting up a fence or even talking to the neighbor about his dog.
Neither idea appeals to me.

Outside of doing any thing drastic, like shooting the dog, anyone have
any ideas how to keep the dog(s) out without putting up a barrier.

Best solution is to soak some sponges in bacon grease and feed them to the
dog.

Putting some antifreeze in the dog's water will also help.