nymphetam:
Evidently we have a communication problem here..... re-read the
previous reply posts by me and the reply posts by sofie and follow the
exact instructions....
i.e. ..... comparing the picture on the Sony television when using the
VCR's tuner to select channels and then feeding the signal to the
television via the A/V inputs thus bypassing the television's tuner
circuitry..... the television should not be on channel 3 or 4 for this
test, it should be switched to the A/V input. If the picture is good
on channels that were bad when being tuned directly by the television
tuner without the VCR then you have verified that the Sony television's
tuner is faulty and not the cable company. Again, read all the reply
postings and conduct the various tests exactly and post the various
test results so we can help you with a diagnosis.
electricitym
..
..