Default Sony Manuals Service Manuals

I bought this Betacam UVW 1200. Error 02 694. Needed to know to the
error. Researched. Finally, I made a determination to locate the
manual. Finding Sony Manuals at Sony is robust. For VTR almost nil.
However, I did find a site for any Service Manual.
http://www.manualzone.com. And for Sony UVW Service Manuals
http://www.manualzone.com/static/Crawlers1572.html

I post for those who may need to locate manuals, especially Sony. Now,
I did find the whole manual for the UVW 1800 (97% of the UVW 1200
manual) at http://www.digihire.com.au/manuals/UVW-1800.htm. Free
download. It's unfortunate the owner and service manuals for every
manufacturer isn't housed in one internet database for free pdf
download. If one looks deep enough one can find many. I provide this
information for those who seeks manual information.

Also any manual found through Sony searches one can buy calling into to
Sony Support.
Chuck M