Luke

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 16:48:48 -0400, "Buck Turgidson"
wrote:

I have a box that is about 2' by 2' by 3' high full of clothing I need
to send. It is a bit heavy since it is full of clothes.

Would USPS or UPS be cheaper to send these?

USPS, UPS, and Fedex all have websites where you can get costs. You
could also take it to a post office and UPS customer counter for
pricing.

What about USPS Media Rate?

Clothes aren't media.

--
Luke
"I have nothing but contempt and anger for those who betray the
-- George Herbert Walker Bush, April 26, 1999