Andy

Default lighting contractor

Bear with me, I have never done anything in the home repair area really.
But I want to redo the lighting in my old studio apartment, because the
lights are basically as old and cheap as you can get. Additionally I want
to hang a ceiling fan/light, and maybe do some home automation stuff if it
isn't too expensive.

I just want to tell someone my requirements, and have them help choose the
lights and also choose people to install them. It's probably about 4 lights
plus the ceiling one.

How would I go about finding someone to help me with this? After looking on
the internet a bit, I saw that lampsplus.com offers a free consultation. Is
this a reasonable way to go? Anyone have any experience with this?

I'm in Palo Alto, CA if that matters.

Andy