Eric R Snow

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 09:33:43 -0500, Don Stauffer
wrote:

I am finally going to get started in model engine building. I will need
small quantities of several metals. I see in HSM ads for several that
offer no minimums nor cutting charges. Any recommendations from the group?

Online Metals. They have the best prices I've seen for small
quantities in the Seattle area. And of course they ship the stuff.
There used to be a place called Metal Shorts in Seattle. I hated going
to them because they charged an arm and a leg and were snotty about
it. They may still be in business but they sure will never get any of
mine again. Or the business of several other shops I know. Online
Metals also has the prices online so you can order at night over the
web.
Eric R Snow,
E T Precision Machine