There are times when one wants to buy quality, and then there are times
when one needs a tool but does not expect to use it except for the
current task. What is annoying is not being able to find quality when
one wants and needs it.

Dan

Christopher Tidy wrote:
Jon Grimm wrote:
...and they don't sell atlas lathes at sprawl-mart

bravo.

I tell people all the time, I don't want cheap, I want quality.

I regularly spend too much of my income on quality as opposed to cheap crap.

Just imagine what the segment of our population with enuf $ to buy a $40K
motorcycle could do if they insisted on better consumer products...

Damn right. If people didn't buy crap, the market wouldn't be flooded
with it. It annoys me intensely!

Chris