G Henslee

Charlie S. wrote:
"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
m...

"Charlie S." wrote in message

. I've thought of putting up a fence or even talking to the neighbor
about his dog. Neither idea appeals to me.

Consider renting a scrotum to use while talking to the neighbor.

You are way off base with your reasoning. It's not for lack of courage that
I'm not bringing this up to my neighbor. There are other personal issues I
don't wish to discuss in this Usenet format.

This is one of the most worn out topics I've seen in this group. And it
always comes down to somebody who can't or won't (for whatever reason)
talk to the human being that lives next door to them. Surely google
groups has tons of archived posts on this.