TURTLE

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...
TURTLE wrote:

1] If your in a city water district. you pay for Sewer use / same as water
bill cost , Garbage pick up, and lastly your water bill per gallion.

PER GALLON means they're metering it. Having a well means your
water doesn't go through their meter. Unless they were clever enough
to put a meter on the sewage line.

Sewer is usually calculated as a portion of the water bill. Some allowance is
made for water used in washing cars, watering, etc.

As an example, where I work we use a lot of water that is not returned to the
sewer system. It is used in steam and cooling that goes out as vapor. We
asked about the sewer charges and the town water department would be happy to
bill them seperately as long as we installed a sewer meter.

One reason towns don't usually permit wells with city water available is the
lost revenue. As long as you are connected, they want the $$$. If the do
permit a well, you can be sure they will bill sewer one way or another. That
will be resolved before a well permit is issued.

This is turtle.

you explained that better than I.

TURTLE