David Dickinson

Default Quality of Wickes kitchen cabinets?

Hi,

Thanks for the comments. I was asking because a kitchen fitter that
recently worked on my brothers house claimed that Wickes were "total
crap". He may have been talking about the units that they keep in stock
on the shelf though, that people can take away in their car.

I think their "take away" range may be cheaper and lower quality
construction than the standard units that you have to order and have
delivered. From looking at the show units they look just as good (even
slightly more robust) than the MFI and Magnet units I've looked at.

David.