Best comment yet.. I've seen a lot of folks keep fixing such
problems.. I live in the same house since 1965.. so I can observe
history.. rocks would help.. also beware of recent "renovations" in
storm drains.. some of those engineers don't really know your terrain
and design the drains contrary to nature.. one group found a stream,
so instead of dumping the water into the underground stream, they
decided to try to drain the stream.. uh oh.. drain a stream and
it..dyuh.. collapses..

- = -
Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Columbia'81+, Bio$trategist
BachMozart ReaganQuayle EvrytanoKastorian
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm
[Fooey on GIU,{MS,X}Windows 4 Bimbos] [Cigar smoke belongs in veg food group]