meirman

In alt.home.repair on Fri, 22 Jul 2005 21:08:42 -0500 Richard J Kinch
posted:

Brian Anderson writes:

Do I need a more powerful drill, or should I be using a different kind
of bit?

Drilling isn't gonna work.

What the world needs is a hollow carbide-tipped drill that fits over
Tapcons. Then you could just drill over the busted Tapcon, reaming out a
little ring of the surrounding masonry, and then replace with epoxy anchors
or fresh masonry fill. Kind of an anti-Tapcon drill.

Send me your plans and 500 dolllars and I will get this patented for
you. If you act now, you will also receive two free books, Inventions
that Changed the World, and How I made 2 Million Dollars in Real
Estate with Only a Thousand Dollars Down.

Meirman
--
If emailing, please let me know whether
or not you are posting the same letter.