mtDew3q

Default digital security -- phones

hi-

i noticed at walmart there is a chart on the wall now near the phones.
analog and digital are grouped by frequency in a box. to me that means
that 2.4ghz can be analog or digital etc.

what i'd like to know is my model phone from GE is 2.4ghz. it isnt
exactly
advertised as digital but has digital security. so i am wondering can
you have a 2.4ghz analog phone that has digital security? if that is
correct as far as security is concerned that is just as good as having
the digital version ....right?

i always point out to the customer that a 900mhz analog can be easily
picked up on a fancy police scanner and if they live in an apartment
building or in close proximity to some one they might have privacy
issues using that technology.

i just want to get it right for the customers.

thanks,
jim