Mike O.

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 02:16:54 GMT, wrote:

between. Add a range and we get the 10 ft. I now discovered that for
some reason I made the wall cabinets the same width as the base
cabinet below it, not the one above the sink though. That would leave
me a 37" wide wall cabinet above the sink. I think that may look a bit
odd. I was thinking making the cabinet above the sink also 25" and
maybe putting in small shelves either side to fill the short fall. I'm
really looking for suggestions on the best way to get around this goof
without having to make a couple of 30" wall cabinets.

Are you changing the height of the cabinet(s) over the sink?
If so, I think a single cabinet could work and you could put a valance
and light or maybe a shallow decorative shelf under the cabinet.
Murray's suggestion would look fine too. In either case, you may want
shorter or shallower cabinets over the sink or they might feel too
close to your nose as you stand at the sink.

Mike O.