Anna Kettle

Default Is my rubbish worth anything ?

In cases like this, I left loads of stuff like that stacked outside my
house. Most of it was taken by passers by. The rest went in a skip.

Have you done that in Suffolk? Everyone used to put unwanted stuff on
their garden wall where I lived in Bristol which was a road along
which lots of people walked to take the kids to school and the gypsies
came round regularly hoovering up the metal

I assumed that it would be harder to get rid of not-quite-worthless
junk with less passing trade ;-)

Anna

~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England
|""""| ~ Plaster conservation and lime plaster repair
/ ^^ \ // Freehand modelling in lime: overmantels, pargeting etc
|____| www.kettlenet.co.uk 01359 230642