Leo Van Der Loo

Hello Ruth

Thanks for the reply, those stoppers look real sharp, and the cost is a
little better than half of the good quality ones I'm familiar with.

So the check is in the mail.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

wrote:

Leo,

Bottle stoppers are one of the easiest and fastest turnings that really
impresses people. It took me years before I turned one only because
I'd think "there isn't enough work in them to justify calling it
woodturning"! Boy, was I wrong (again).

My new stainless steel bottle stoppers are available right now. I've
been selling them for a few weeks and getting a lot of positive
feedback from the turners. Go to my website (
www.torne-lignum.com )
for the details, I'm a little hesitant to post them here without
permission to do an "AD".

Thanks,
Ruth
www.torne-lignum.com