Glenn Ashmore

The other advantage will be that the these bonds are dollar denominated
and
as the dollar declines so does their value.
When they are redeemed for dollars we will really be hosing the Chinese.

Only if the Chinese allow the Yuan to float freely on the market and that is
not going to happen. What the weakening of the dollar against market
floated currencies does do is make is make current consumption (like oil)
more expensive. At least $15 of the current $60 price of a barrel of oil is
a direct result of our idiotic fiscal policy.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com