Glenn Ashmore

Slow down a little Cliff. What I am saying is basically on your side but
you gotta find the right planet to figure out where the side is. :-)

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

"Cliff" wrote in message
On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 12:58:50 -0400, "Glenn Ashmore"
wrote:

I read an article the other day in the Economist that said because the
Chinese production facilities were so new and highly automated that the
labor component was relatively small.

I assume that a lot of labor went into producing the facilities and
automation.
Whose?

You have to count that too. It was labor *invested*.
--
Cliff