jon_banquer

Tim May wrote:
In article , Emmo
wrote:

Well, I've been out of work for 17 months. I spent the previous 23 years in
software marketing, but there isn't much call for that anymore, between open
source, Microsoft, and India. Not sure how China plays into this issue, but
I'm certainly sensitive to people losing their jobs when they vanish from
this country. I'm not so clear on what I'm going to do now, myself...

Flipping burgers pays $6.75. Serving double double decafes with a twist
of lemon pays $8.35, plus all the tips you can grovel for (split with
the storeowner, 30-70, of course).

If you're a negro or a Mexican, you can be paid to stay at home and
breed, watch t.v., etc.

This is the country liberals voted for.

--Tim May

"Flipping burgers pays $6.75."

In And Out Burger starts employees at $10 or $11 per hour in
Scottsdale, Arizona. They sell burgers, fries, soda and milk shakes....
that's it. Prices are very reasonable / cheap at In And Out Burger.

jon